Sunday, March 22, 2009

The 'Couv

Gavin and I went to visit the family in Vancouver over the weekend. It's been since Christmas since I've seen them and it won't be until mid May that they are due to come up here so I figured a trip was due although I think I promised my Aunt Paulette that I would stop by and visit her in Lacey the next time I was in the area. Sorry.

Here are some pictures of our little dude from the this and last month and some pictures of Gavin with his adoring Uncle Ike and mildly tolerant cousin Matthew.

Ryan and I could not stop staring at this picture and laughing. It is so darn cute!

My nephew Matthew in one of his poses from his new martial arts class



More cuteness





Cousins sharing a moment on the couch -



Ryan's not gonna be happy when he sees this but c'mon! Baby butts are too cute!




Uncle Ike is crazy for babies -









That's water on his pants - he grabbed my water and we both got doused. The stickers are from the parade (see a couple of posts ago).


3 comments:

Wilson Clan said...

ROFLing at the first pic and of course the "crack kills" pic! Gavin is so adorable!! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Thanks for posting pics!

-Heidi

Matt and Crina said...

Ha! Several pictures made me laugh! I love, absolutely love the first picture where he is all a mess, and the picture where he shows his cute, little butt!! Those are precious pictures pictures April!

It was great, absolutely Great to see you and Gavin!!

Hugs,
Crina