Thursday, July 29, 2010

Melt

My heart is putty in my boys' hands.  Just a minute ago I coughed and immediately heard a little voice come down the hallway from the boys' bedroom, "You okay, Mama?" 

Two seconds later he was at his doorway, "Kiss it, Mama." 

Hmm... it was a total ploy to stay up but how can I say no to a request for a kiss?  I went to see what ailing body part needed a kiss.  "What needs a kiss, honey," I asked.  "Wight dare," he said bending over and pointing to his big toe.  I knelt down and kissed his toe then told him it was time to go back to bed. 

The little sweetheart called me over to his bed and said, "Mama seep big boy bed."  I went over and knelt down next to him and gave him another hug and lots and lots and lots of kisses on his super kissable cheeks.  He then said, "I give Mama hug and pat back."  Then he put his arm around me and patted my back. 

Melt. 

No comments: