Monday, January 05, 2009

Irritated

Ugh. It has been quite a while since I've done anything but post pictures so I want to write. Really. I do want to. I'm just too darn antsy to write and listening to Bob meow in our bedroom is driving me batty. That and the spots on my glasses area really annoying. I should clean them but I don't want to use just anything to clean the lenses and the special cleaning cloth is in the car and I don't want to go trekking outside in the 2.5+ inches of fresh fallen snow so I can clean my glasses. The dog is snoring, my throat is a little sore and I want to eat chocolate. I am so grumpy I should just go to bed, it is midnight after all and I would go to bed if I was tired. Oh, this sleepless state is doing nothing to improve my mood. If I'm not careful I'm going to etch some nasty scowl wrinkles into my forehead.

Hopefully my mood will be greatly improved tomorrow and I can write about Christmas and my 3 and 2/3 day diet. If the snow is still present and I'm stuck at home and my sewing class is cancelled (or it is not cancelled but I can't get to it) then I suspect my mood will deteriorate even further which will compel me to walk to Victrola coffee for a tasty coffee concoction or hot chocolate.

1 comment:

Matt and Crina said...

Sounds like PMS ... ;-)