Sunday, February 21, 2010

Flowers, Babies, Dogs & Glass



Clematis over the front arbor


Daffodils - or as Gavin calls them, "lellow flowers"





I think it's safe to take the chains off the Daphne now



What the punk didn't steal - at least he left it all in one pile.



There was a lot of screaming that went with this - its never easy leaving the playground.

ball hog






woah, mittens. Cool


Kea being obnoxious. All other toys cease tto exist the moment she sees a soccer ball.


Before she saw the soccer ball.


"Well. You seee the ball, don't you? Throw it already!"

Theo checking out the park.





Gavin is thrilled to bee petting Bob. Bob? Not so much.


The quickest way to get a laugh out of Theo is to start undressing him.


Berries. Delicious and messy.


My boys.


What started out as making a V-day card for Daddy turned into a sticker adventure for Gavin.



Gavin waiting for me (I was in the car listening to NPR) with ballooons..



Little jailbird. His crime? Stealing hearts.



A toy cradle made by my uncle & aunts. All of my girl cousins got one.



No comments: