Friday, October 31, 2008

Boo

My family celebrated Halloween until I was 10; then my parents decided it wasn't exactly extolling Christian virtues so we quit celebrating. But it was too late. I already had 1o years of Halloween infused fun so I just took a hiatus until I was no longer under their roof. Now that I have a little kiddo Halloween festivities have resumed. The Gavinator was the cutest little arachnid! Here are some pictures from tonight (and from his birthday party when I put him in his costume for the grandparents).

The first house where someone was home, our neighbor Trevor and a fellow transportation engineer Ryan works with from time to time. Trevor's cat did NOT like Gavin crawling around in his living room - he arched his back and his fur poofed up a bit; it was hilarious!




Our neighbor Jeff (wife Katie not pictured) and daughter Hattie.

Cruising the halls of Keller Williams (my former office).



Seeing a baby dressed up in a spider costume crawling around was to cute.














Chillin' at Starbucks where we met friend Jenn.




The spider vest didn't bother him so much but the hat drove him nuts as evidenced by the hat on the floor that he is staring at.















And for giggles... can anyone guess what word this cartoon "spells"?





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute critter... Looks like he had fun!
Crina

Anonymous said...

I don't like spiders, but I like him!

-Heidi