Thursday, December 27, 2007

OMG!

I do not like to take the Lord's name in vain but is it in vain when you say, "Oh my God! Please stop crying."? I'm imploring of my maker to make his other tiny creation with not so tiny lungs to cease the constant wailing.

Gavin has been bestowed with incredible cuteness and incredible lungs. Or mediocre lungs and amazing vocal cords and a great diaphragm. He is quite the eardrum buster.

Tonight is my bible study night but we are not meeting because everyone is still scattered from the holidays but it is still my night off. I drove around Seattle for an hour and a half, visiting the places I used to visit when I first moved to the Emerald City. It was a nice trip down memory lane to see the coffee shops I haunted and the streets I strolled back when I still gasped in awe when I saw the city skyline and wondered if it would ever lose it's magical pull on me. (It has. I do not deny it is gorgeous but I don't pinch myself and think, "I live here!" anymore).

Ryan is upstairs with Gavin as I sit here and check my e-mail and make this post. I just polished off my first Hefeweizen since I became pregnant. If Gavin gets hungry before 10 pm he'll get another bottle of previously frozen mom juice. Yea for pumps!

I should head upstairs and take advantage of my last few minutes of time off and take a bath while I can.

Who knew bathing would be such a treat?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year. Invest in some ear plugs ;)

James